Monday, June 11, 2007

Sunday Crazy Sunday

Mum: Does that THING run 24 7 or WHAT? (referring to my CAMERA!)


Me practicing holding very still! taking a picture indoors without flash requires a verrrrry slow shutter and anything that takes longer than 1/60th of a second usually has alot of blur and a tripod is needed. Just for fun I used M&D's mirror to see what I could get and was able to get a couple that were actually somewhat clear!


The girls were all over the room, sniffing Mum's lotions, hopping on the toddler bed... they were just go go go!

When we got home they were still a little hyped up! We got them ready for bed and had tucked in Sweetie already & were in with the other 2 when Sweetie hops out of bed & comes flying around the corner: I have to say good night to my SISTERS! Such an urgent request could not be denied so we told her to go ahead.

Sweetie: Goodnight Lovey!
Lovey: say "goodnight JASMINE"
Sweetie: ok, Goodnight Jasmine!

*pause*

Sweetie: Lovey! say "goodnight Beauty" !!!
Lovey: Goodnight Beauty!
Honey: I'm not a princess today, I'm just Honey.

Ahhhh to be a princess again! LOL

No comments: