Saturday, June 28, 2008

The Birthday Lives On!



Shirley came to visit the girls on Wednesday & brought 3 HUGE boxes with her! I had a feeling I knew what they were. She'd told me before that her favourite thing when she was growing up was playing with her dolls & that's what she gave them last year. As soon as she walked in she said "well I'm not very original!" as if the girls would have any complaints about creativity! They were very excited to tear into the new stuff and were not disappointed in the least to find three new babies to play with!


These ones are neat, they come with little accessories, a teddy bear, a bottle & a blankie. They all have magnets in them & so do the dolls' hands. The baby can hang on to her stuff. She also takes 4 AA batteries so she can talk & play & demand stuff. I was in my room this afternoon and someone had left theirs on the bed & I must have jostled her back to alertness because right in the middle of my laundry sorting, she says "bottle. I want my bottle mama". Luckily she has an off switch if "mama" isn't around to handle the requests.

No comments: