Monday, September 22, 2008

Happy Birthday Bro!




It's my little brother's birthday today! We celebrated yesterday at M&D's and he's never been one much for cake so Mumma makes him a birthday pie most years. The girls were thrown for a loop. What??????? NO cake????????? They managed to adjust though and decided not to boycott the party. : )


We were a little late getting up there as we decided to take down the pool yesterday while it was warm out. Murray let it drain over night & then we got in & scrubbed it out. He held on to it from on top of the deck while I hosed out the scuzz. It was quite a project but we managed. Teeeeeeeeeeam work! What's gonna work??????? Teeeeeeeeeeam work! Murray also mowed the lawn for what we hope is the last time for 2008.
With less than a week to go before the sale, I'm getting anxious about details & worrying about remembering everything so I'm waking up way too early and not getting back to sleep. And of course I stay up way too late working on pictures but I've got all my "customers" looked after and no more shoots coming up so I should be able to focus on getting my stuff ready for the weekend. I havne't done my baking yet, haven't sorted out the winter things to see what fits & what can go.... 3 nights left and kids that have bad colds. Time will tell!

No comments: