Wednesday, July 1, 2009

We love Grammie's Vacation!!!!!!!!!



Grammie phoned asking if the girls wanted to stay overnight! After much deliberation and a counting of the votes and no arm twisting whatsoever, it was a unanimous YES!!!!!!




They even have RIDES now! It was too rainy to have the waterslide out but this was pretty fun too!








Here's the big send off! and then Murray & I bolted for the hills :)


the girls had a great time doing crafts, playing Barbies and relaxing with some movies









On my "day off" I went to the gym then went home & did a bit of housework, and tried to finish up a new blogheaded that I've been meaning to add for ages now. It's very tricky & I didn't get far. Apparently I am not a template guru :)
After lunch I had a shoot with a friend from playgroup for her newborn. Apparently I am NOT a newborn guru either. I was there for 3½ hours and am not confident that there is anything that I love on that memory card. He wasn't interested in curling up for a snooze so I couldn't pose him in any of the ways I'd had in mind. He was happy cuddled up with mum the best so there are lots of shots of that, but that didn't give much variety. I'll work on them more next week and hopefully come up with something she can use.
Afterwards, I picked Murray up and we went out for supper and had a nice meal and then went to fetch our darlings. They'd had a good time but were ready to come home.
Thank you Grammie & Grandad for a great time!!!!!!!!!!!





No comments: