Wednesday, January 6, 2010

More Sliding Action :)

We spent an afternoon with the Z girls and had another great outing! Sliding is soooooo much fun! I had to take back our sleds from Santa as they were falling apart after only one day of use. Luckily I found a store that was willing to handle an exchange on Santa's behalf. I felt bad about getting rid of those super cool looking rides and getting these new dinky cheapo ones but they're actually better! I picked up 3 crazy carpets (extra long ones woohoo!) and 3 saucers.
Well, let me tell ya, those $5 saucers can fly like nobody's business! The kids zoomed down the hill and loved it.


They had many many runs and didn't even complain about walking back up. They had a bit of trouble with the crazy carpets as they're harder to stay on since there are no sides to keep you from slipping off. The saucers were more popular and the other kids tried them out too.

They were irresistible to the grownups too ;) I took a few runs down myself but didn't look quite this dainty! there was more tipping involved and one somersault...

After we were done sliding, we went back to their place where we were treated to hot chocolate with ice cream in it & nachos. Mmmm mmmm good!


When the snack was over, the girls jumped into their bathing suits and went hot tubbing. They thought it was a riot. They even jumped out of the water into the SNOW and back in again. They were NOT ready to leave when I called them to come out.



No comments: