Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Bringing Home the Valentines

My gift from my valentine :))))
The girls came home with their valentines from school the other day and couldn't wait to get in the door to go through the little cards. They'd made a pouch & decorated it. At school they delivered their valentines to each person's pouch but they weren't allowed to open their own til they got home.
I'm pretty sure the anticipation on the bus ride home must have just about killed them! They dumped them all out on the floor and looked at each one, reading out the names, admiring the design of the card (especially anything with Hannah Montana on it!)

Sometimes I'm surprised when people tell me they have a hard time telling Lovey & Honey apart but tonight when I downloaded this image off my card, I thought it was Lovey but it's not! I think I got fooled by the fact that she's wearing Lovey's clothes though. At first glance I saw all the red & sparkles and then when I got to another picture that I knew was Lovey, I came back to this one to find that it was really Honey! So it even happens to their own mother sometimes!

No comments: