Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Hot Stuff!




Is it hot at your house?? still ridiculously warm here at mine. It was hard to sleep last night, so I'm hoping that pure exhaustion will knock me out so I can have a good night tonight!

We got invited out to a friend's place and they were right on the water and that was THE place to be today. We all spent a lot of time swimming to cool off. It was so nice there that I drove back to pick up Murray and bring him out to have supper there so we could stay longer!

My friend Erin brought along some face paint and did all the kids at the end of the day. Sweetie picked a rainbow, Lovey wanted a butterfly on one side and a pony on the other but without sketches to go by, Erin had her work cut out for her with that order! Honey wanted a dolphin and it turned out really neat. The dolphin's head is around her left eye, the body and then tail go across her nose diagonally and the other two parts are the flippers.

We got home a bit late but everyone was tucked in quickly. It didn't take long for them to crash out tonight and I'm ready for that too!

No comments: