Sunday, January 30, 2011

Why Limit Yourself?

The girly girls are at it again! My cousin Weazie was cleaning out her room and put together a few bags of books to give the girls. She also found a treasure trove of hairclips, ribbons and barrettes. The girls opened up the bag tonight & oohed and ahhhhed over everything as it came out. Very few things actually hit the counter before being scooped up and tried on. They were so cute playing "hair salon" before bed. They weren't very keen on taking it out & putting it away in the drawer but are determined that they're getting back into it tomorrow after school! :)

Hard to believe these were the same girls waking us repeatedly last night with requests like:

Sweetie:Mumma?
Me: urrrnnnhhh?
Sweetie: Mummmmmmaaaaaa????
Me: what?
Sweetie: can you get up and come hold Bunny while I go to the bathroom????
Me: no. just put her down.
Sweetie: I don't want to put her on the FLOOR!!!
Me: leave her in your room then. I'm not getting up so I can be a Bunny holder!

then she proceeded to freak out because going to the bathroom was scary and finally ran in when the need became impossible to put off any longer!

Then later:

Lovey: Mumma????
Me: unh???
Lovey: my lips are dry!
Me: put some lotion or something
Lovey: can you get it? I don't want to get out of my bed!
Me: unintelligible outraged groan






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Girls - you're all looking very chic! Glad to see that the hair supplies meet with your approval.
Aunt Caroline