Friday, February 11, 2011

Bake Much????

On Wednesday afternoon, Honey & Sweetie went to play at a friend's house while Lovey & I went to her violin lesson. On the way home, I thought it would be nice if just the two of us did something together while her sisters were gone. I wasn't sure if she'd go for it, since she knew they were at Tulip's house & she'd be able to join them if she wanted to. I asked her if she wanted to bake some cupcakes with me & she was all for it!


When we got home she ran in & washed her hands & went to pick out an apron. When she noticed that Murray & I have matching aprons, she decided we should both wear those, so we did! :)))

She had a great time getting to measure everything and then at the end we ran out of time so she didn't get to ice them all and ended up helping me get supper ready. I had lots of little jobs for her to do and was surprised at how much was involved in getting dinner on the table. She said "wow! you're really busy! I love helping you!"










No comments: