Monday, February 28, 2011

Saturday!

Our weekend plans got all messed up when the weather got nasty on Friday! The good news is that Murray got to come home early as everyone bailed, even the owner! Murray & Honey had plans to go see a game but it got postponed so that meant moving FamilyMovie Night to Friday instead. We watched "The Golden Compass" but the storyline was a little hazy so it felt like a lot of parts were missing...

I went to the gym on Saturday morning and it was a great class! The instructor had two sets of stations lined up and not paying attention I wandered over to the side where my regular buddies were. It turned out that was the "hard" side with all the heavier weights. Being too stubborn to move over to the "easier side" I was having a hard time keeping up with the boys but darned if I was going to give up! I'm feeling every bit of those 60 pound flies today! It's good to know I worked on something though. Look out Arnold :)

After lunch Lovey & I went to get her new shoes for the wedding & by the time we got back it was time to race off to dance class. Part way there, we realized we hadn't brought their shoes and had to zip back & pick those up & head back in. Life in the fast lane or what????

The girls are still enjoying Irish Dance and look forward to it each week. They also get to see Boo there so that ups the appeal greatly! They're starting to get the hang of the first steps they worked on but new stuff keeps getting added in so they're not bored yet! The year end show should be cute!







No comments: