Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Lo and behold!

I had one bright spot on the weekend so I thought I should post something upbeat so I don't have to type through tears again!

Back in 2008, one of my cousins asked me if I would shoot his wedding and then I also ended up making their wedding cake. I didn't have my photography business set up then and they were looking for a free photographer so it was a perfect match! However, they had planned to make me a pair of earrings as they felt it would be a more fair exchange of services that way. I wasn't too concerned about it and had long since forgotten about the offer until Aunt Cathy dropped by with a little box for me!

I had had a pair similar to this but as with all favourite earrings, one got lost. When they had asked what I'd like, I had given them the remaining one and she recreated them almost exactly!


Something very positive and much appreciated in such a sad time! Loving my new earrings!!!




Day 5- not as horribly awful as days 1-4 but still pretty darn empty...

No comments: