Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Wacky Hair Day

Ok, I'll get to the hair in a minute! First I want to show off how I've personalized my iPad cover! This unique design can be added to just about any surface at no charge! On a side note, check the burners before you set any flammables down!!! Ugh!



Scraps & Pepper went on a date today and enjoyed some fine dining! I believe hot dog chunks and bread crumbs were the special of the day!




Ok, so here's the hair! The theme for youthgroup tonight was "wacky hair". I had 2 out of 3 as willing participants. Neither of them wanted to commit to my ideas until they'd seen them though so things were pretty dicey near departure time! Lovey thoroughly enjoyed hers and would probably wear it to school like that tomorrow if I let her! Sweetie was unsure about the sweetheart ponytails when I described them but once I showed her, she was sold! She then glammed them up with a bunch of bows but you can still see the heart shape a bit. Honey declined any special styling and briefly considered wearing one of their clown wigs but apparently changed her mind. Nothing outrageous for her!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's Pippi