Friday, April 26, 2013

Fire When Ready!

Never waste a warm sunny day! (although I'm sure that has happened here once or twice at least somewhere along the line)

All day the girls talked about having a water fight since the weather was so nice out! I figured they'd change their minds by the time evening came and it started to cool off. Nope. They were bound and determined. They loaded up their weapons and charged out to battle it out in the yard. I watched from the moderate safety of the deck. Once they realized I was up there, they safety part went out the window  and I got fired on! Luckily I was able to regain what little authority I have left around here and forbid them from shooting at the camera!

They raced around the yard for a good long while, chasing each other, giggling like mad and getting good and soaked. Good times and listening to the laughter was such a treat!











No comments: