Saturday, November 23, 2013

Me & RBC

For the last few years RBC has hired me to shoot their large gala and it is a blast each time! I get to see lots of people I used to work with, they put me up in a hotel and I get to eat at the fancy dinner during the awards. The organizer greets me with a hug and fusses over whether I've had enough to eat or drink, whether my room is ok and offers me drink tickets for the bar! (sad waste, I know!). It's a pretty cushy job even with the driving time and late hours taken into consideration. The paycheque is a nice perk too!



My friend Alisa used to be head of this department and hired me the first year but has since moved on to another area with RBC but I was able to have a quick breakfast visit while I was in town. She has always been a huge supporter and encourager to starting my business and convinced me my work was worth being paid for. Everyone should have an Alisa cheerleader in their corner to help them K I T (go watch Bowfinger if you want to know where we get that from haha! It got us through some crazy days when we worked at the downtown branch where we met)

No comments: