Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Exactly How Deep is YOUR flush?

Hah! I bet you don't know do you??? Wanna know how to find out? Oh the things the triple trouble girls can teach you!! First, have one of your sisters distract your mother with some mess in the kitchen. While she's occupied with that, run to the bathroom and flush your toy tape measure!
After a couple days of the toilet just not flushing properly & both Murray & I about to be absent over the weekend, we decided it was time to call in the professionals. I was cleaning up breakfast in the kitchen when I hear the two men cracking up in the bathroom. "Is that a GOOD SIGN?" I ask. "Well we've never seen this one before!" they answer. I'm not sure how often these guys get photographed doing their job but I just couldn't resist & they didn't seem to mind!
Home Depot Tape Measure: $2.25
1 hour with Two Plumbers: $84
Knowing exact depth of crapper: priceless
Discount for most original blockage: $0

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This one takes the cake! I laughed out loud!!! I may be laughing now, but...! Good thing you have a goodsense of humor!

Nic