Monday, June 25, 2007

Lights are on but Nobody's home...







We arrived at M&D's for Sunday night dinner, only to find nobody there! I was a little freaked out when no one answered the girls' frantic knocking & the door was unlocked when I checked. Were they OK in there??? what was I going to find when I opened the door??? This had never happened before! The girls were equally confused as they ran all over the house hollering "Grammie! Ranrad!!! are you HERE???" I was quite relieved not to find any bodies inside but a little curious as to where my folks might have gone! Murray figured it out & we phoned a neighbour who was celebrating their daughter's graduation & sure enough, that's where they were! Whew! Crisis averted!



When they pulled in the yard the girls started yelling again "Grammie!!! Grammie!!! Ranrad! CAN YOU HEAR ME?????????" They were quite worked up! Don't mess with their routine I guess.






They love to run in the field behind M&D's...


and on the Jordy trail...

and in the backyard!


No comments: