Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Oh to be a singleton!

Lovey's loving life as a single child! Mum called today & offered to take 2 kids up to her house for a day or two. She felt bad leaving Lovey behind but she shouldn't, that girl couldn't be happier to have us all to herself.



We were a bit afraid of a scene so we kept Lovey busy with a video as they were all leaving and then I went & watched it with her. She asked where Grammie was & I told her Grammie had gone home and that her sisters went too. She looked at me and said "I want my sisters back." Then I explained that she & I could so some fun stuff tomorrow, that she could swim in the pool all by herself etc and she perked right up. She sang all the way through supper and ate up every bit of the attention from Daddy when he got home! She hasn't asked for those sisters again since.

I'm sure they'll be whipping up their own blog up there to recount all the adventures of "Twins in TV Land"....

No comments: