Friday, August 17, 2007

Friday Fun just got BETTER

M&D decided to give Murray & I a MAJOR treat this week for our anniversary. A day off!!!!!!! This morning I drove all the kids up to their place and they're staying there til tomorrow morning... actually, it's already morning so you can see I'm taking full advantage of the option to sleep in!

I was a little frivolous with my day off, I could have slaved away & cleaned house but I decided to indulge myself and finished off the season of Gilmore Girls I'd been working on for several months. I caught up on club emails and we also had Murray's cousins & aunt & uncle stop in on their way back home. I had lunch ready for them & they were soon back on the road. It was only a brief visit as they've got alot of driving ahead of them. I took Murphy for a little walk and then picked Murray up from work. We played a couple sets of tennis (I won a few games too!) and then went out to eat at a Mexican restaurant, mmmmmmmmm!

THANK YOU SO MUCH MUM & DAD!!!!! Even though I wasn't as productive as possible, I loved the freedom and peace and quiet and it was great to go out & come back to a house that hadn't been trashed yet today. And look at all the blogging I got done too!

Ok off to grab some uninterrupted sleep!!!!!

No comments: