Thursday, August 9, 2007

Multiple Madness




One of my friends from the multiples club has been coming with us to VBS this week & her daughters are in my group. Today, they came over for lunch & the girls all had a great time (well except for the sand throwing incident...)


On the way home in the car, my 3 were talking about sleepovers & suggesting that it'd be fun for C&J to sleepover! Aren't they a little young for sleepovers? or to even be planning one? I don't imagine THEY'D get very far sleeping over at a friend's house at this age. The grandparents house would probably work (*cough*cough*anniversary*cough*cough*) but I think that if they were at Teena's or something, they'd soon change their minds come bedtime! I thought it was funny that they were thinking about it already though!


After lunch we took them all out to the pool & Honey impressed us all with her little frogleg swimming technique! She throws herself facedown in the water and wiggles her arms and thrusts her legs out behind her and sort of runs along the bottom of the pool. I'm so impressed with how much her comfort level in the water has improved and she is SO proud of herself when she does it! "Mumma! I WENT RIGHT IN! Mumma! do you want ME to do it AGAIN???" and she does it over and over and asks if I want a repeat every single time. Lovey is also good at going "right in" but doesn't have much arm or leg action just yet. Sweetie would like to be able to do what they're doing but is really still pretty afraid to put her whole face right in the water. She's getting close though!


Between the pool, sandbox & swingset, the 5 three year olds were able to entertain themselves all afternoon. They needed a bit of help with pushing on the swings but Yvonne & I were able to watch them & chat most of the time. When it was time for them to go, all 5 were unwilling for the date to be over!

2 comments:

Dublee said...

Do you think there's anything that we could do to help you with that cough?
Your Mother and I were talking and we're not sure that they make a pill for that.
Dad

KelMur & Co. said...

*sigh* I'm afraid there's only ONE cure...