Friday, August 3, 2007

Upside down Friday

Some pictures from our outing yesterday. Amanda with her darling daughter




Sweetie lazing in the hammocksava!

Honey paying her dues after Lovey pulled everyone else around!

Amanda's darling son, picking up chicks!




Well today was a little backwards but not bad at all! Grammie came first thing in the morning instead of in the afternoon. I skipped breakfast & tried to get things sided up a bit but only managed to tame the living room! Oh well, I wasn't going to fool her anyway! ; ))





I got my grocery list in order as Mum started the manicures/pedicures. Honey was quite pleased with her new purple paw-lish & Sweetie was excited about having sparkly orange paw-lish and Lovey was content to go with her regular red. I skipped out midway through the second "appointment" and headed to a new used clothing store in town that I've been meaning to check out. I was quite excited to find a pair of GAP shorts for $1.99 woohoo!





It was nice being inside the grocery store, what a stinking hot day! Unfortunately, I'd picked up some peanut butter chips at the bulk store and left them in the car. Most were salvageable but a few got liquified! I got home without too much time to spare for Mum to get Jordie to his appointment.





I was thinking about taking the girls out to their pool when I noticed the wind pick up like crazy & the dark clouds roll in but nothing came of it so out we went. They were pretty happy, the water was very comfortable & I added some more. I'd thrown a bit of bleach in the other day to try and keep it from going scuzzy too fast. I was afraid it might be too strong so thought I'd better water it down some more but that was enough to flip it from warm to cool. Lovey was having a lovely swim and kept flipping around singing "Under tha SEAAAAAAAAAA! Under tha SEAAAAAAAAAA!" Someone's been watching a little too much "Little Mermaid" I think. Then they started goofing around, tickling each other, shoving and trying to wrestle each other into the water. Nothing to rough and they got themselves laughing so hard, they didn't care when they got a nose full of water. Pretty cute stuff but I'm a little worried that they might start sitting on each other & hold someone under so I'll have to keep an eye out for that!





The rain held off & we were able to bbq some cheeseburgers for supper & the girls went out to help Murray get things ready.


Sweetie making her getaway "all DONE Mumma!"



The rain didn't wait for me to finish my walk however & I got a nice refreshing shower. A little two for one deal! You know how I like a bonus!

No comments: