Sunday, September 30, 2007

Sunday Walk







Since hunters are out & about, Sunday is the only day we dare venture into the woods now. I'm not sure what all the seasons are but I think they're allowed to hunt birds at the moment so I don't want to take any chances!

I thought I was doing a good thing, I let Murray sleep in today! We were up a lot with Sweetie last night. She had a terrible time sleeping for coughing. Finally we brought her in with us and she settled down, but took up a lot of room so I went to sleep in her bed so they'd have more space. In the morning I came back in to grab my glasses and saw Murray hanging onto the edge of the bed and Sweetie curled right up in his back.. my side? Wide open!!!!!! lol



So the kids all got up, we had breakfast, got dressed & ready for church. Murray gets up just as I'm getting myself ready & he goes to the kitchen to eat. I get them in their carseats, ready to leave for church & go back in to say goodbye. "what do you mean 'goodbye' ???" He wanted to come! How was I supposed to know? I thought he'd have a nice morning to himself since the night before had been hectic & I'd gotten my sleep in the day before.




The girls joined the rest of the kids from Vacation Bible School as they sang one of the songs they learned to the congregation. Or rather, my girls stood with the kids who were singing! Oh well, one step at a time. The fact that they stayed there the whole time, despite wanting to run to me was impressive for their first performance! After church we went to cherub choir practice but it was more of the same. I asked them afterwards if they liked it & they were pretty enthusisastic so who knows?

No comments: