Sunday, October 28, 2007

Sunday Family Fun









Piggyback rides were a big hit!


After our company left, we headed out to church & then after lunch we decided to enjoy the sunny day in the woods while we could. I hate hunting season! The girls had a blast playing & checking out the puddles. We took them to see the beaver dam & they were a bit disappointed that they didn't get to actually see the beaver. Sweetie got a little too enthusiastic with those puddles and we had to pour out her boots a couple times when she ventured too far in to the middle!






After an hour and a half in the woods, we got back home & hit the road for M&D's. I must have had a rough weekend because I fell asleep in the car & as soon as I got in their house, I crashed out on the couch for an hour. I felt bad leaving Murray to fend for himself with the kids but found out that he had fallen asleep too! Oops! I bet my parents really appreciated that!






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sure my eyes were closed, but I had them totally in control ;-)