Wednesday, February 13, 2008

I am Princess, hear me roar!

Snack time at the royal court


Another day in princess land! They're back on a pink princess dress kick & are putting these on pretty much as soon as breakfast is over. Honey seems to prefer her velveteen Christmassy dress but still maintains her princess status. It's all in the way one carries herself & not tied up in the apparel.


Princesses travelling incognito...


don't forget the flounce & flourish at the end of your twirl...







and what every royal household needs, more princesses! Teena & Boo came over Wednesday afternoon. It took me forever to convince my royal darlings that they should go outside. The major obstacle to getting dressed in snowgear is that "princesses don't wear pants" (or socks either). With all the snow I was trying to get enough space cleared so Teena could park when she got there but as it turned out, the dawdlers foiled my plan. We had just gotten the shovels out when they pulled up & parked on the side of the road. So we just let the kids play instead.
















No comments: