Friday, February 15, 2008

Ice Ice Baby...

Ok, first of all, how many people remember that song? Anybody else still think it's good? : ))) LOL





this one is pretty close to what I'm going for. I used my telephoto lens & set it to macro so that helped isolate the iciness but still not "amazing"









So I'm still in pursuit of my perfect "ice" picture but got some ok ones yesterday. I can't quite seem to get the hang of framing it so the sparkliness is captured. These looked way more impressive to the naked eye, now why can't I see it behind the lens??? I want that perfect beautiful winter icy calendar shot and now that it's eluding me, I'm becoming obsessed with it. Eventually I will have my way.



The kids must have felt bad that I wasn't getting that look that I wanted so they started chucking ice chunks at the garage. I asked them what they were doing!?!?! and Lovey said "trying to make the garage sparkly for you Mumma!"


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Valentine,s Day to all. Beautiful pictures, but somehow not enough to bring me home yet,witing for babbling brooks and pussywillows. Looks like that may be early July!!!luv,O.N.