Thursday, May 22, 2008

Thursday Happenings...

I wanted a new desktop picture so hunted down some little flowers growing in the yard!





We went to gymnastics today & met Teena & Boo there. The lesson seemed to go really quickly & we were done before I knew it! They decided to come back to our place to hang out for awhile. I was expecting Andrew & Mandy to arrive sometime this morning & figured they'd probably get here around lunchtime. Nope. They were here when we came home at 10ish! They'd meant to come last night but had too much to do so decided to leave early this morning instead. Early as in FOUR AM!!!!!!! Insane!



The girls were excited to see Mr. Bojangles again and brought him every baby toy they could find and then ran off to play until Teena & Boo had to go. I went downstairs to check on them & found just Honey & Boo sitting on the couch, playing "jewelry store" !!





a willing subject!


After lunch, Mandy & Mr. Bojangles needed a nap so I decided that would be a good time to go for my walk & bribed the girls with popsicles if they'd ride in the stroller. Suddenly they were all very keen! We brought Marti with us and Lovey loved it when I let her walk him. He's huge, gigantic next to her actually, but he doesn't pull or jerk the leash or any of that foolishness that Murphy does all the time. He just walked beside her, unless she tried to run too far ahead and then he'd resist. He didn't seem to like getting too far away from me & that was fine with me! Everyone had a turn but Lovey definitely enjoyed it the most and seemed to feel pretty special being "in charge" of him. ;)










No comments: