Saturday, May 24, 2008

Holy Flying Saturdays Batman!


How can half the weekend be over already?!??!!? I'm a bit messed up this week as we had Andrew, Mandy & Mr Bojangles arrive on Thursday so that sortof felt like Friday when they got here. It's always fun to have company!

I've gone to the gym FIVE times this week! That MUST be an all time record for me. So far I don't hate it yet so maybe I'll be able to get there regularly. And to show all this hard work?? I've actually gained weight this week which isn't very encouraging! I even went for a few walks on top of the aerobics classes & weight lifting. Hopefully it'll show more next week on the scale...

Honey Bunny helped me test my lighting from the windows & struck many poses, most of which prominently displayed her "tats" LOL


This afternoon I went to do pictures for a friend from the multiples club. Her daughter is turning 3 soon. The twins could hardly stand it that the pictures were all of their younger sister. They were jumping around & kept running in front of the backdrop. It was funny to see them acting up a bit. Any time I've been there, they've been good as gold but it wasn't their turn this time & they were a bit mischievious!
Before I headed over there, I was able to get a bunch of pictures of Mr Bojangles who had just had a nap & some lunch & was pretty content!








Andrew & Mandy had a bunch of race stuff to do today so Mr Bojangles stayed with us and even had a couple of good naps! (how come we couldn't get our OWN kids to nap decently????) I asked Sweetie at bedtime if she wanted to help with his bottle & she was pretty excited about that!

No comments: