Thursday, May 29, 2008

TipToe Through The...




TULIPS!!!!!!!!! After gymnastics this morning, we went to Tulip's house to play & have lunch. After we ate, they took us for a walk through the flower beds to see the remainders. The season is pretty much over & they're moving on to other blooms. There were still quite a few pretty ones left and since they're pretty much done with them, Penny cut me a huge bunch to bring home to give to my mother! Err I mean, I spent a fortune on that bouquet Mum! ; ) Don't forget to take them home with you when you go tomorrow!




The girls had a great time playing at their house & with all the toys. They managed to sit still long enough to eat some lunch but after that it was play play play!

Eventually I was able to convince them it was time to come home but not til mid afternoon!!

No comments: