Monday, June 2, 2008

Curly Sue

Honey was particularly taken with her "curls" this weekend. All afternoon Friday she kept pointing them out to Grammie & showing her how her hair was curly just like her sisters!
She even requested I take pictures of the curls.

Sweetie making "soup", don't mind the choke hazards!

Well I had an awesome weekend!!! I went to Alisa's Scraporium for a "cropcation" and did nothing but scrapbook alllllll weekend!!! We went out for supper Friday night & got chinese take out on Saturday night and other than meals it was crop crop crop!!! Alisa has a whole room full of scrap goodies which she generously shares so I had everything I could possibly need, want or desire. It's like having a whole scrapbook store at my fingertips. I got off to a slow start Friday night but by the end of the weekend I had 10 new pages done in the baby books & am very very close to finishing them! In my own scrapbook I think I'm either still pregnant or in the recovery room after the caesarean. In either case waaaaaaaaaay behind. Once I get theirs finished up I can hopefully get crackin' on mine again. I've done the odd layout out of sequence (*gasp*) just for a break from the baby stuff but there is ALOT of catching up to do. I stayed up late with no worries of having to get up in the night or early in the morning! It was 48 hours of complete and utter self indulgence that I revelled in. I highly recommend it to anyone & think I should do it again sometime!! : )))

Murray had a pretty good weekend here despite the dreary wet weather. He said he had to get up a couple times with the girls on Friday night but Saturday night was quiet and he slept straight through. Even with the rain, they all went for a walk & were thrilled to get to use their umbrellas.

The girls missed me a bit & were happy to see me when I got home but made out quite well overall. When I got home the house was cleaner than when I left, Murray had vacuumed upstairs AND down and made brownies. This is all the more reason for me to go away more!!! : )

No comments: