Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Just another day in the kingdom...

Not content with all the partying yesterday, the girls had another big event to go to today. A wedding ball. So they dug out their best dresses, added some accessories (crowns & veils & whatnot)

Lovey was pretty content out in the backyard but the blackflies drove the other two back inside. I wasn't able to stand it out there either though & left her to finish her flower picking & dashed back inside before I got eaten alive. She came in a few minutes later, no worse for wear. Either she's oblivious to them or they just don't go for her??

Sweetie felt her outift needed a little something more and found these "wedding gloves" to complete her look.




They also decided that I needed to go to the wedding ball too & even searched the closets to find my "gown". Honey graciously loaned me her crown so I'd fit in with the crowd!

No comments: