Friday, June 13, 2008

Picnic in the park!







What's a last class without a bash??? After gymnastics, we went home & packed a picnic lunch & headed for the park. It was incredibly windy which made it very cool. Luckily I'd brought along long sleeve shirts for the girls but none for me! Teena found something in her trunk for me to wear & then I was able to tolerate the rest of the day. We were there for 4½ hours and ran into several other moms from playgroup (at least 4!). Great minds think alike!




The kids had an awesome day & ran all over the place together in between snacking with us on the picnic blanket. These are the days!




I thought that with all that fresh air & sunshine & activity, that bedtime would be a matter of them dropping from exhaustion. Wrong-o! Murray said they didn't seem very tired at all & didn't fall asleep til around 9pm!



I had my last choir practice of the season & have Thursday nights free til the fall, woohoo!

No comments: