Thursday, October 30, 2008

Me, Myself & I

as I like to say, "it's digital, NOT magical!" but photoshop can do nice little tricks like whiten teeth, hide blemishes and oh a few other things I'm not going to tell you needed work ;)


I've been spending a lot of time (too much no doubt!) on a photography/photoshop forum. It's a super friendly group of people who are mostly real professional photographers who all have an interest in learning & sharing what they already know about photoshop. It's a great spot & I'm definitely picking up lots. The other day there was a challenge to create a photo to be included in your signature so everyone could "see" everyone else when they posted. I'm rarely in the photos although I try to pop in now & then just so the kids will know they had a mother some of the time when they were little! Here's what I came up with & some out takes!

If you're looking to learn, I highly recommend the Phaunt Forum, it's a fun spot!

No comments: