Saturday, November 1, 2008

Trimming

Lovey insisted on having her hair cut on Friday. She's mentioned the idea half heartedly a few times before but usually has changed her mind when I ask her about it. Not yesterday. She was determined & I wasn't able to dissuade her this time. I was so sad to cut off those beautiful long curls! As much of a pain they are to brush, they were just too pretty to really mind. So we did away with the tresses and here is her brand new look.

As you can see, she was terribly upset with her rash decision. I hope she's learned her lesson.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Finally got re connected and viewed all the pictures and events.Be sure to tell the Cherubs that I heard them singing all the way to Florida!!!! Thanks so much for sending that. Luv ON. I have some interesting anecdotes to tell when I get home!!!!