Monday, November 24, 2008

More Snow Bunnies

My most playful bunny today, she thought it'd be great fun to run and dodge as much as possible whenever she spotted the camera coming her way. Good practice for fast focussing though but I'm still a bit hit or miss in that department. Even though the focus fell on the tree trunk just in front of her, I loooooooooooooove this shot and how it conveys the absolute joyous mischieviousness of this girl!!!!!!!


they are loving the snow! (me, I'm just cold!)





Lovey really likes playing with Murphy. She's always holding his collar and leading him around and outside she tries to get him to do his tricks & was throwing the ball for him today. He totally doesnt' respect her & every time she gives him a command, he looks at me like "ugh, seriously Mum? do I have to????"




practicing capturing sunflares since my other subjects were a little too mobile!




new game: snowball fight on Mumma!


No comments: