Saturday, November 22, 2008

Welcome to our Snowdom

The bare ground couldn't last forever I guess and so the winter wonderland is upon us. The girls were pretty happy about it and wanted to play. Murray had them out this morning after I got home from the gym. He had a snowball fight with them & they thought that was just wild. It's always exciting at first but I forgot how much of a hassle it is to get all that gear on for 3 kids. Hopefully they'll figure out the new zippers & snaps soon!






Also, found these awesome mittens online, solves that bare wrist freezing in the cold problem! http://www.lbow.com/edis.html They're a little pricey but do you know how much time I spend outdoors, kneeling on the cold, hard ground, with my own mittens off, adjusting their little cuffs to re-tuck their mittens into their coats????? Some things are worth investing in!!!!!

No comments: