Saturday, November 22, 2008

Sleepover Madness!

I decided to have my cousin C over for a sleepover this week & she invited a friend from church, which led us to invite another friend from church and suddenly I had a sneak preview into the teen years for my own kids! It was exhausting but I seem to remember that that is very typical of sleepovers! I tried to tough it out but by 1am I was toast and had to bail out & leave them to their own devices. (risky, I know).










Nothing like a good hockey stick fight to keep the party going! I managed to stay out of the way but they were whacking each other pretty good..... strange girls.











Before I went up to bed, I decided I'd better pull the plug on the internet or who knows how late they'd be up talking to who knows who online. I just dumped the cord behind the piano in a jumble of other cords and figured that was camouflaged enough that they wouldn't bother with it. WRONG. I had to come back down because I'd forgotten something and saw they'd dug it out & reconnected. Realizing they couldn't be trusted to leave it alone, I took the power cord to bed with me while they were in the bathroom. I would have loved to have seen their faces when they sat back down at the desk & realized what had happened. I got a taste of their displeasure when I saw these pictures though:





























ahhhhhhhhhhh feel the love! With such appreciative & loving feedback, I'm sure I'll be doing this again soon! Hahahaha!!!

No comments: