Friday, January 2, 2009

It's a Petti thing!

I saw these skirts online several months ago & when a special deal became available, I couldn't resist the fluffy ruffles and excellent twirlability! If they came in my size, I'd probably have one too. Actually, the girl custom makes everything so I could probably get one, now that I think of it!!!

They're called pettiskirts & are very popular as a prop for photographers. Many keep a bunch in their studios for girls to wear at their session. I just wanted them for my girls but I can see the appeal! They came from http://www.missthingsboutique.com/ and they are beautiful skirts. Lovey's is a little different because it has the solid material on top for the polka dots. The other two just have the sheer material and well it's VERY sheer. When they twirl, and the skirt flares out, you can see right through all the layers of tulle. When they're standing still, it's not so revealing but c'mon, what 4 year old is gonna stand still in a skirt like that????? So except for the sheer factor, I'm thrilled with these.


Lovey taking her skirt out for a spin.




I think she likes it too!!!!!!



Ta Dah!!!!

No comments: