Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Toddler Chat....Again.

Sweetie, eyes still shut in a dead sleep as I'm taking her to pee around midnight: "Mumma?"

Me: yes?

Sweetie, mumbling: I love you. (how cute is THAT??????????)



The girls have been asking about jail lately (something about Murray's side of the family I guess...) and wanting to know who goes to jail, how you get to jail, how long you stay in jail, what you do in jail, could Murray or I end up in jail etc. Then the other morning they were discussing it amongst themselves and were saying "Oh I hope Mummy & Daddy don't go to jail!" "Yeah, that would be awful, I don't want them to go either!!!!" and Lovey pipes up with "yeah, because I can't reach the cereal!!!" (always good to know where you stand!)


The girls now have to clear their dishes from the table after meals and I ask them to scrape their plates in the garbage. Honey headed straight to the garbage can tonight and I noticed the bag had been taken out & was sitting next to the fridge.

Me: Honey, noooooooo! the bag's not in there, go scrape it over there
Honey (frozen in place by the garbage can, startled by this change of plans): ohhhhhhhh! but!!!! ohhhhhhhh! I don't know!!!..... ohhhhhhhhhhh!!!
Me: it's ok.....RICK.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

HAAAAAA!!!!

That is awsome!