Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Yay for Sun!

It's that weird time of year when the weather flip flops on you like crazy and you can't pack away anything just yet and your entryway is packed full of gear for every range of temperature. I can't put away the winter coats because we keep having the odd chilly day, but have to have the rain coats out for the wet days and rubber boots for puddle jumping and winter boots for when it's too cold for the rubbers and mitts & hats etc.




Today though was a promise of summer to come! The warmth was so enjoyable!!! I went to a class at the gym this morning and then ran home to hang out the laundry in the nice breeze. It's so nice to see sheets flapping in the breeze again!



putting my stamp on this is a bit fraudulent, props to Teena for this buddy buddy shot! :)







After lunch Teena & Boo came to visit and the girls anxiously awaited their arrival. At one point Lovey got impatient and decided she'd wait outside so she'd know exactly when they got there! The kids ran around the yard, played on the swings, dug around in the sandbox and even had popsicles. The weather was just perfect, and as Teena said, almost tropical with a bit of humidity in the air. On the one hand, I'm not sure what I'll do for 2 months with no preschool but on the other, I'm so looking forward to swimming in the pool, picnics in the park, going for walks and picking flowers and all that fun stuff!


Lovey's been itching to wear this outfit I got at the clothing sale & finally it was warm enough today!

Honey & Sweetie, taking shelter from the potentially incoming rain...
bad picture so I thought I'd "enhance" it appropriately ;)

No comments: