Thursday, May 7, 2009

Another Sleepover

We seem to have started a dangerous habit. Whenever PD days fall on Thurs & Fri, I seem to be booked for a sleepover! Unfortunately, and I missed her ALOT, Koas couldn't come this time but I was still in good company with Babycakes & Weezie.



We had an early supper and had lots of time to playoutside afterwards. My girls greatly look forward to the teens coming over and they get spoiled rotten with the attention. They ran around the yard, played on the swings, had a game of tag & piggyback races/fights. LOL At some point, Sweetie stole Weezie away for some quality bonding time. Not sure what they were up to but I figured Weezie could handle it.


















Since I have babysitters in the house, I'm free on Friday morning to go to the gym and the kids are all perfectly happy here at home and don't miss me a bit. It's a win win and the teens, if they consider it at all, think it's a small price to pay. I am loved!




No comments: