Saturday, May 9, 2009

Park It!

































We went to the gym this morning (I had circuit training, they had gymnastics). When they finished their class, Murray took them to the flower shop & they each picked out some flowers for me. Sweetie got me a mixed bouquet, Lovey picked out a pot of azaleas and Honey picked a purple potted plant that I forgot to check the tag for the name. Then they came back & picked me up at the gym. We got home, had some lunch & then went down to the park. They were very excited to go to the playground as they haven't been there since last fall. They talk often about how they miss it & have been asking to go back.
They had a blast on the equipment and getting Daddy to push them on the swings. A great day outside in the sun & fresh air!
After the park it was time for Mummy & Daddy to get ready to go out for dinner! The church was having a theme dinner that we'd gotten tickets for. It was a treat to have a night out with friends and we should really do it more often! Our babysitter handled everything fine! It was her first time on her own (her mum had come with her the first couple of times) so I wasn't sure if they'd give her any trouble but she says they didn't..... would she really tell me if they were brats? LOL

No comments: