Monday, August 31, 2009

My SuperModels :)

Ever heard of PCS? It can stand for Photographer's Child Syndrome. My kids often have a strong case of it. (hence all the stuck out tongue shots) On Sunday they were loving having their picture taken so I went with it and tried to get some practice in, positioning for better light etc. Lovey was especially keen. I must have a hundred pictures of her as she stood in front of various trees, posts, fences etc, striking a pose and asking for me to take her picture. Then she & Honey did a bunch of posing. Sweetie of course was having none of it. I got a few of her and then she was done with that and bolted. We had our little photoshoot while Murray worked on our poor, bedraggled & beat up garbage box. Some animals had finally punched through it and have been wreaking havoc with it regularly. Murray fixed their wagon! Brand new lid and back and we're good to go! He had to shovel it out before he started and it was nasty in there! The girls and I will paint it soon and it will be spiffy and functional! Hooray! It was so nice to have the return of H.I. Guy (home improvement). He used to come once a week but that was a looooooooong time and 3 kids ago.

Here are some pics from Sunday afternoon :)









































































No comments: