Thursday, September 17, 2009

Here We Go Again...

Do I have to keep all household scissors under lock & key or what? Now Sweetie's joined the "CYOH" club. *sigh* She's never ever wanted bangs so I wasn't worried about her doing it. Anytime I've been trimming her sisters' bangs, she immediately checks in "You're not going to cut MY hair are you?????? I don't want BANGS!!!"

But alas, the self stylin' diva mode struck yesterday and voila....

I don't think it looks too bad but we'll see what happens at school today when everyone else sees it. She's rather excited as she thinks it makes her look just like Honey, especially when it's wet and brushed out straight.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I won't say it too loud - but I think it's super cute! I don't know if you trimmed it up, but it looks pretty even, too! :)

Ahh... girls.

Kara