Saturday, November 21, 2009

Rainy Friday

A little rain can't dampen these girls' spirits. They got home from school, dumped their stuff in the entryway, grabbed umbrellas and raced right back outside to play. They ran around out in the yard for awhile, playing this and that, perfectly content, not a care in the world.

The umbrella novelty was just starting to wear off when we spotted a little silver car headed our way!Hooray, Grammie's here to visit! I could hardly get a picture in focus because they were too excited to stand still and were bouncing and jumping around hollering like mad LOL If you ever need a self esteem boost, just pull into our driveway and the chorus of "woohooo"s will do wonders :)Grammie kicks off the visit with chocolate coated suckers. Good way to build up your fan base ;)))

The other night I was taking Honey to the bathroom late at night. She was dead asleep when I got her out of her bed (we do a last run before we go to bed in hopes of them getting through the night without waking us up to pee!) As I was carrying her and setting her down to sit, she starts mumbling something and all I can catch is "..... manners?" I have to get her to repeat her question a few times before it comes out in an intelligible phrase.

H: why doesn't Jaffar use manners? (Jaffar is a cartoon character from the movie Aladdin which to my knowledge, she hasn't seen in months)

K: I'm not sure but no one likes Jaffar very much do they?

H: well, except Iago I guess. (his pet bird)

Where do they come up with this stuff? and in their sleep at that???? and she was so quick to answer me!

No comments: