Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Sweetie's Getting An Eductation!!!

Sweetie came home from school one day and had a question.

Sweetie: Mumma, what's a wiener?
Me (hoping this was just a food related question): oh that's another word for hotdog

Then she gets a skeptical look on her face so I know that I haven't answered her to her satisfaction.

Me: who was talking about wieners Sweetie?
Sweetie: L. He told me 'my wiener is my piener'

and then I fought with all my might not to fall down laughing while I simultaneously worry if he was doing more than just talking about his piener!!!!

I managed to control most of my giggle fit and told her that he probably meant "penis" and that sometimes people call it a wiener. Then I asked her if he'd been showing her anything and she said he hadn't so hopefully that's all she learns about pieners in the next 20 years. :)

No comments: