Monday, April 26, 2010

Annie/Mum/Grammie/GG


Just showing off my Grammie! She's almost 92 years old and is still busier than most of us! She is on the go constantly & is currently in town visiting so she can catch some of the grandkids performances. She got back from a several week trip to Florida with her older sister and one of my aunts.

She came for dinner at M&D's last night but couldn't stay too long because she had to get to her next activity! She still cooks her own meals and bakes her own bread & doughnuts & misc other goodies that we love to eat. If you look very closely you can see a bit of dirt under her nails from all her gardening activity.

She has many many talents & strengths, however, she is terrible at posing for pictures! I parked her here and got ready to take the shot and saw this blah expression on her face. I couldn't have that so I said "is THAT as happy as you get????" and then she cracked up, click! sneaky but effective right?

No comments: