Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Neglected Birthday Boy

The lobster shot. The best way to get a nice smiling picture of Murray is to put one of these or a strawberry shortcake in front of him, guaranteed happiness!


He requested a pistachio chocolate tunnel cake instead of an icing type cake but I couldn't resist throwing SOME icing sugar on there!! Since I was leaving him the following day for my Seattle trip, I thought I'd better give him the right cake!



The girls have been exploding in their writing lately. They're coming home with pictures and narrations all over them. Sweetie made a book out of an old presentation thing I had and she somehow got a bunch of looseleaf to stay in it and then wrote on the cove with marker "Sweetie's Book Written by Sweetie Illustrated by Sweetie"

"I have a disco ball"
I have a bunny.

No comments: