Saturday, April 3, 2010

I see the sun!

We are LOVING the sunshine this weekend! I didn't even have to pull any teeth to get the kids outside!After our bike ride yesterday, I took Lovey down to Tulip's house while Murray was still on a walk with the other two in the woods. They got home with a bag full of "money cans" (recyclables) and boots full of mud and water. Two signs of a successful outing :)
Once they got cleaned up we went down to Tulip's as well while Murray went for a run in the sun. These two were all buddy buddy as we walked down which I love to see (as it's so rare ya know!) These two shots just make my heart go "awwwwwww!"


Tulip knew just how to start a party, Littlest Pet Shop or whatever they're called. They had plenty of animals to play with and were so content on the picnic table. I love to watch them play creatively. I don't find kids seem to play outdoors as much as we used to when we were kids, it's all iPod and DS and TV!

As much as I enjoyed seeing them and listening to the LPS dramas, I thought I'd wander around and practice some shooting, experimenting with various apertures etc.

Eventually we had to go home, much to their dismay and this is how Sweetie expressed her displeasure! LOL



No comments: