Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Conversations....

Sweetie has some interesting conversations sometimes and yesterday I overheard the following:

Lovey (completely disgusted and annoyed): a bird POOPED on me!!!!!!!!

She must have been glaring in Sweetie's general direction because the next thing I heard was:

Sweetie: don't look at me, I'm not a bird!

Another night we got home late from a trip and were trying to get everyone into bed quickly. They got their pj's on & then we were getting teeth brushed. Sweetie had a fit and didn't want to do it. Murray finally wrangled her into the bathroom and made short work of that. As I was tucking her in later, she was still cranky and had the covers pulled way up to her face. She peeked out just a bit and said with her scrunched up cranky face "brushing my teeth is STUPID!"

No comments: