Thursday, July 22, 2010

Girl Talk

I was folding laundry in my bedroom when I overheard two hushed little voices in the bathroom. As soon as I knew they were whispering, I knew they were up to something and I had to tune in!

Girl 1: do you ever pee in the pool?
Girl 2: wellllll.... (she starts to answer then pauses as she considers the implications of doing so) are you going to tell Mummy?????
Girl 1: NO! I won't!
Girl 2: are you sure you're not going to tell her?
Girl 1: Yes! I promise I won't tell her!
Girl 2: ok, if you're really not going to tell, I'll tell you.
Girl 1: I really really promise. I'll never tell.
Girl 2: alright. well, I might have peed a little bit once but then I got out. But it was last year and that water is gone now and we have new water so it doesn't matter.
Girl 1: yeah, I might have peed once too but it was when I was a baby and Mummy knows about that.

Big time confessions behind closed doors! LOL and just in case you're wondering, I always make them go to the bathroom before we go out to the pool! and they often get out to make a run inside so for the most part you're safe to swim in our 'ool cuz there shouldn't be any p in it :)))

No comments: