Saturday, July 31, 2010

Goodbye Cheecha!


The very first friend any of the girls made on their own was Cheecha (right). We started hearing about her when the girls went to preschool. Eventually Cheecha wanted her new friend to come over and play. The dad asked if that would be ok and Cheecha interrupted him to tell him that Sweetie's sisters had to come too. This is always a bit awkward as I'm sure very few people have this reaction "triplets? Great! Bring 'em ALL over!!!!" They already have 2 girls themselves and 3 more is a handful! (I should know!). I told him not to worry about it, we'd handle it but at the same time knowing the other 2 would be very upset to stay home. He assured me it was no problem and to bring them all over and I could run out and do some errands or whatever. After that we began exchanging playdates and getting the girls together for library visits, sliding adventures, lunches at McD's etc.

They always had a wild and good time and I don't remember too many upsets. It is sad to say goodbye to this sweet girl and her fun loving family. Tanya and I sat back many times with ear to ear grins as we watched and listened to their little dramas and escapades unfold. The happy laughter will ring in my ears for a long time.

That's a lot of love right there folks! Goodbye Cheecha & crew, thanks for so many afternoons of carefree fun and laughter these will always be precious memories for us and we hope to hear from you whenever you're in our neck of the woods!

No comments: